Monday, February 22, 2010

A Very Important Award

Maria at No One Reads the Copy gave me a very important award. I was supposed to answer these questions with one word. But whatever, I do what I want.

Plus, I quit smoking. If you ask me to follow the rules I'll probably scream at you and then cry a little and then curl up in the fetal position and sing to myself. I'd just let me do what I want. I'm pretty sure yesterday I screamed at my husband for his incessant blinking and breathing, and dear god, MUST you exist over there?!? Ahem.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse. Or maybe in my car. Or...somewhere.
2. Your hair? On my head. Curly. Evil.
3. Your mother? Crazy.
4. Your father? Meh.
5. Your favorite food? Donuts. I'm sure I'm supposed to say something that indicates my general sophistication and good taste. But. Donuts.
6. Your dream last night? Technicolor
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
8. Your dream/goal? Be self-employed. Run my own environmental consulting business.
9. What room are you in? Cubicle.
10. Your hobby? Reading. Yoga. Running.
11. Your fear? Homelessness.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mommy.
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. Something you aren't? Fancy.
15. Muffins? Sure.
16. Wish list item? Vintage Olympus OM-1 camera.
17. Where did you grow up? Arkansas.
18. Last thing you did? Work.
19. What are you wearing? Jeans, t-shirt, jacket.
20. Your TV? Bigger than any human being needs.
21. Your pets? Wild animals. In fact, I think I need some new ones, since I have ruined these.
22. Your friends? Wild animals.
23. Your life? Rollercoaster-y.
24. Your mood? Cranky.
25. Missing someone? Probably.
26. Vehicle?Volvo
27. Something you're not wearing? Coat.
28. Your favorite store? Goodwill
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Before I quit smoking, probably.
31. Last time you cried?Yesterday. During Celebrity Rehab, of all things.
32. Your best friend? 60 miles away.
33. One place that I go over and over? The Used Book Store
34. One person who emails me regularly? No one.
35. Favorite place to eat? Hanna Roo's (sushi)

Also, I think another of the rules was to tag people. Which, we already discussed asking me to follow the rules right now didn't we? DIDN'T WE?

I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment