Don't be fooled. She's totally an asshole.
Pure, unadulterated evil.
2. The couch in the above pictures is a black leather couch my husband bought when he was a bachelor. I may or may not have purposely done things to that couch so we could get a new one that didn't look like something Patrick Bateman might have sat on while listening to Huey Lewis and the News.
3. I am anti-knick knack. I need things to be clean and nobody ever tells you but you ALSO HAVE TO CLEAN THE KNICK KNACKS.
4. I once downed a glass of moonshine on a dare. I did not even make a face, according to my husband. I suspect this is why he married me. I do not remember anything that happened that night, after the moonshine. That stuff is STRONG.
5. When I worked in the children's library in high school, I was propositioned for a 3-way by a couple with 2 beer guts, 8 teeth, and 700 pounds between them.
And the WINNERS ARE:
1. Maria, at No One Reads the Copy, because she is funny, introspective, and refreshingly honest about everything.
2. Vic, at What Were You Thinking, because she's hilarious and I kind of want to be her when I grow up.
3. Steelxmagnolia at When Life Hands You Lemons, Add Vodka because that is awesome advice and she is an amazing writer.
4. Kelly, at Insert Clever Title Here, because she tells awesome stories about ex-boyfriends that make me feel better about my own exes, and because she manages to make it funny, even though it might have been painful at the time.
5. Stephanie, at Yada Yada Yada, because she still giggles when she sees the number 69 (and if you don't I might not want to know you) and because she has excellent taste in men.
Please proceed to steal your very important awards from the sidebar, and make sure there is plenty of glue in the house.