Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You Wish You Were Married to Me

"If you need to be that wrapped in blankets we need to turn the heat up."

"I turned it down. It's hot in all these blankets."

"I'm going to be sorry I asked this, but what? That makes no sense."

"I need all of the blankets because of serial killers and that creepy ghost thing Carnie Wilson saw floating above her bed."

"Who?"

"You know. Wilson Phillips. Hooooold on, for one more day..."

"And that's why you need 3 blankets?"

"So the serial killers and the creepy evil ghost can't get me."

"And blankets protect you from these things?"

"How do you not know this? The entire world knows that blankets protect you from possession by evil spirits. Also from axe murderers."

"Megan. Its a blanket. Not a magical force field of protection."

"You say potato, I say, if that's the way you feel about it, give me your blanket and we'll just see who survives until morning."

"I'm refilling your prescription tomorrow. And I'm turning up the heat."

No comments:

Post a Comment